2nd Annual Model Risk Management in Banking
Date: 8-10, February 2021
Venue: London, UK/ Live Stream & On-Demand
This Marcus Evans conference will look to develop an industry standard for the assessment and management of model risk for traditional and next generation models in banks.
The last decade, has been filled with regulation that has tightened and changed the underlying methodology for models, in turn indirectly impacting model risk. There has been no guideline comparable to the US‟ SR 711 for model risk, however there is now a stir in the market and, an expectation that the ECB will be releasing a guideline exclusively on model risk following on from TRIM 2.0. In addition to that, the scope of what the model risk function is managing as they are expected to look at is growing as the next generation of models.
Attending this Premier Marcus Evans forum will Enable You to:
- Build effective model inventories that enable a full operational control system to avoid operational failures
- Minimise model risk for traditional and next generation models through methods such as recalibration
- Apply human intelligence to adequately test and validate the learnings of AI with consideration to data fitting and noise
- Understand the role the model risk managers play in assessing ethics in AI and how ESG data is impacting model risk
- Hear what guidelines on model risk are coming from regulators following
- TRIM and CRD IV in order to push towards an industry standard
10% Discount for all Peer2Peer Finance News members