2nd Annual Payments Forum 2019
Date: 12-13 February, 2019
Our 2nd Annual Payments Forum, taking place on 12-13 February in London
Our highly topical agenda was researched with industry experts and looks to address the critical challenges across the payments industry including; Regulation, AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, PSD2/Open Banking, Real Time Payments, Authentication and much more.
Hear from 20+ industry leaders as they provide updates on regulatory changes and future outlooks for emerging trends and technology usage. Hear current insights and initiatives from thought leaders from; HSBC, Starling Bank, TISA, Barclays, Clydesdale Bank, Citi, Deutsche Bank and many more…
Enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities, interactive panel discussions, live Q&A’s with speakers, insightful presentations plus an evening drinks reception to wrap up the first day.
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE LOWEST PRICE AVAILABLE.
Group rates are available for 3 or more attendees from the same organisation, when registering at the same time. The current rate allows every third colleague to come along for half price or the fifth person to attend for FREE!
For an extra 15% discount, simply quote: P2P15
Visit the event website to find out more: www.cefpro.com/payments
Should you have any questions regarding registering, please contact the Center for Financial Professionals, on +44 (0)20 7164 6582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dougie Belmore, Head of Payments Industry Engagement, Clydesdale Bank
- Paul Cain, Global Head of Research, HSBC
- Becky Clements, Director of Payments, UK Finance
- Sameer Dubey, Director, Head of Payments, Barclays
- Lillian Grossman, Pan Nordic Payments Project, Payments at Group Development, Danske Bank
- Esme Harwood, Director of Strategic Development, Barclays
- Garrett Lunney, Chief Digital Officer, AIB
- Vikas Munshi, Lead Platform Architect, Data Analytics and Machine Learning, ING Bank
- William Piquard, Managing Director Europe, Gatecoin Limited
- Julian Sawyer, Chief Operating Officer, Starling Bank
- Peter Smith, Director, Seneca Investment Managers & Independent Industry Consultant, FinTechReguLab
- Adrian Smyth, Head of Innovation, Payments, NatWest
- Ruth Wandhofer, Managing Director, Global Head of Regulatory & Market Strategy, Citi
- Caitriona Whelan, Head of Compliance and Controls, RBS
- Heike Winter, Director Retail Payments Policy, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Wincie Wong, Head of Innovation for Supply Chain Services, RBS
Get discount on your tickets with special code: P2P15
Register at www.cefpro.com/payments