FDATA’s 2nd Annual Global Open Banking Summit
Date: 6-7 December, 2018
FDATA’s 2nd Annual Global Open Banking Summit, taking place at the Iconic McEwan Hall in Edinburgh on 6&7 December, will bring together regulators, policymakers, thought leaders and firms from around the world to discuss how we’re going to deliver open banking, collaborate on standards and set the agenda for best practice. Joining the Summit are representatives from the Central Banks of Japan, Russia and Brazil, Australian and Canadian regulators, EU, UK and US agencies and many others.
The key themes of the event will be:
- International progress on Open Banking
- Spotlight on what happened during the UK implementation
- Protecting the customer and the ecosystem
- Regulatory challenges and obstacles
- Designing the future – new data sets and new technical capability
- Introducing the Global Open Banking Centre of Excellence
- Regulatory and policy roundtable (Private Session)
- Harmonising technology and security standards (Open Session)
Speakers include Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Implementation Trustee, Open Banking Implementation Entity; Adam Land, Senior Director, Competition and Market Authority; and Karina McTeague, Director of Retail Banking Supervision, Financial Conduct Authority along with many more.
The event is for anyone interested in helping to shape the open banking movement in the UK and internationally. It is a forum like no other, as regulators and policy makers come together, alongside senior representatives from financial services companies, advisers and suppliers, to explore how to work together more effectively and deliver open banking more efficiently.
Get 25% off on your tickets with the discount code FDATA25.
Register at www.fdata.global/summit