Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit: East
Date: 23-24 October, 2018
Venue: New York
iGlobal Forum, in partnership with EisnerAmper, is pleased to announce the Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit: East to be held on October 23 & 24, 2018 in New York! The Summit returns to the market as a one-of-a-kind tailored experience focusing on the participants and providing access to top leadership and newsworthy luminaries through 1×1 meetings, live polling, roundtable discussions and Keynote interviews. The event will be the annual meeting place for top institutional investors seeking returns in the real estate market, and the leading managers guiding them through the most precarious cycle in years. Rising interest rates, sky-high valuations and value-add assets emerging as primary targets are just some of the risks investors are facing. Through a two-day intensive program, the Summit will analyze the highest performing investment structures and strategies for staying ahead of the competition, approaches to make the best use of the new tax law, and assess the effectiveness of new technologies to save on transaction costs and time to close. Join us this October and network through a one-of-a-kind exclusive event with 300+ senior-level representatives from: real estate private equity firms, private debt providers, real estate owners, operators & developers, senior lenders, hedge funds, asset managers, pension plans, insurance companies, foundations & endowments.
Key Topics Covered:
- Navigating geopolitical events to continue finding global real estate value
- The impact LP expectations have on target markets and target returns at the top of the cycle
- Finding the right investment structure for the best returns in a tight market
- Best practices for assessing small, local investment opportunities globally
- Evaluating core and value-add assets to find the best returns
- Analyzing regional investment opportunities for unique markets offering untouched value
- Staying ahead of competition through the use of new real estate technologies for 2019
- New strategies to make the most of the new US tax law
- Simplifying complex due diligence processes of global investing on a local level
- Unlocking new real estate value through mutually beneficial joint venture partnerships
Get your tickets with the discount code GLREP2P.