IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss Modelling MasterClass
Date: 19-20 April 2018
Venue: Vienna, Austria
The ECL MasterClass was designed to improve the level of knowledge in the field of modelling requirements from IFRS 9, the EBA Stresstest-Methodology, the EBA IRB-Guidelines and the upcoming Basel IV standards.
The MasterClass approach is vastly practical. It will help you to understand fundamental concepts and principles underlying the many new regulations and equip participants with the knowledge to handle the practical implementation challenges and to sort out the complex differences.
One of the reasons why GLC MasterClasses stand out from others is that our participants gain not only the knowledge from highly experienced and specialized professionals, but also learn how to apply the gained insights in real life.
The ECL MasterClass is essential for professionals in the field of accounting, auditing and finance, who are aiming for career development. The MasterClass will cover new regulatory topics, especially the Credit Risk Stress test, beside basic ethics.
- Best practices
- Regulatory insight
- Case studies
- Templates and Step-by-step guides
- Learn how to interpret accounting requirements of IFRS 9 into a model context
- Find out how to align International Accounting Standards and EBA Requirements on EL-Provisions
- Run EBA-Stress Test on IFRS 9 dataCombine EBA Baseline and Adverse Scenarios with IFRS 9 models
- Integrate Stress Test Foresight and Migration Methodologies
- Run SICR in a Stress Test FrameworkObserve SSM Guidance on NPL Valuation and Management
Get 20% discount on tickets with code ‘GLC2018MC20‘.
For more information, please visit our website and request the agenda.