Date: May 22 – 24, 2018
Venue: Alfred Lerner Hall, 2920 Broadway, New York, NY
DataDisrupt, the premier conference for the financial services data analytics ecosystem, will hold its second annual event in New York City on May 22nd – May 24th, 2018. The three-day conference will focus on the impact of large scale data sets, new data sources, innovative analytic techniques, the latest technologies and the most creative entrepreneurs on the financial services sector. The event will highlight many of the world’s leading data analytics practitioners and solutions providers, and will congregate the ecosystem converging around them.
DataDisrupt will feature thought leaders, senior financial services professionals, growth stage company CEOs / founders, corporate decision makers and members of the investment management community. The agenda will cover sector landscapes and trends, new market opportunities, innovative business models and disruptive vendor perspectives. Key lines of business to be addressed include consumer finance, commercial finance, capital markets, investment management and wealth management. DataDisrupt 2018 will also explore the impact of alternative data on the lending and investing markets. The event will address a range of horizontal functions, including: customer acquisition, price optimization, credit underwriting / monitoring, fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, investment analysis and portfolio monitoring. Technologies impacting these lines of business and functions, including artificial intelligence, will be discussed by the innovators commercializing them.
For more information, please visit www.datadisrupt.com.
DataDisrupt will feature over 65 speakers, including:
- Andrew Chin – Chief Risk Officer, AllianceBernstein
- Lori Bieda – Head of Analytics Centre of Excellence, Bank of Montreal
- Dan Ciporin – General Partner, Canaan Partners
- Lynne Laube – President and Co-Founder, Cardlytics
- Brandon Wright – CEO and Co-Founder, Cognical
- Rich Veldran – Chief Financial Officer, Dunn & Bradstreet
- Jim Swift – President and CEO, Cortera
- Peter Bailey – Chief Strategy Officer, Dataminr
- Kesna Lawrence – Chief Data Scientist, Deluxe
- Andy Mattes – President and CEO, Diebold Nixdorf
- Jonathan Corr – President and CEO, Ellie Mae
- Brian Walter – Global Leader of Watson Client Insights & Cognitive Experience, IBM
- Jon Karl – VP, Corporate Development and Co-Founder, iovation
- Kathryn Petralia – Head of Operations, Kabbage
- Jeffrey McMillan – Chief Analytics & Data Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Noah Breslow – CEO, OnDeck
- Rodger Desai – CEO, Payfone
- Bill Phelan – President and Co-Founder, PayNet
- Lars Björk – CEO, Qlik
- Tammer Kamel – CEO and Founder, Quandl
- Aaron Klein – CEO, Riskalyze
- Amir Orad – CEO, Sisense
- Chris Mitchell – Managing Director, Spectrum Equity
- Beaumont Vance – Director of the Analytics Center of Excellence, TD Ameritrade
- Mark Gazit – CEO, ThetaRay
- Ohad Samet – Co-Founder & CEO, TrueAccord
- Nick Beim – Partner, Venrock
- Stephen Harris – Head of Enterprise Data Strategy Architecture & Transformation, Wells Fargo
- James Moran – Co-Founder & President, YipitData
The full list of speakers is available here.
Use the registration code “P2P” to receive a 20% discount on tickets.