Alternative and Receivables Finance Forum
Date: 16 November 2017
Venue: Mayer Brown’s London offices
BCR’s annual Alternative & Receivables Finance Forum has been tracking the revolution in receivables and invoice finance for the last four years.
This is a unique gathering, where you can network with established receivables finance providers and alternative SME funders and find out how the competitive landscape for commercial finance is changing.
The comprehensive programme covers the priorities influencing SMEs’ financial choices, showcases the latest market entrants and highlights successful business models.
• John Davies, CEO, Just Loans Group & Chairman, AABF
• Pedro Coelho, CEO, Banco BNI Europa
• Adam Tavener, Head, Alternative Business Funding & Chairman, Clifton Asset Management
• Xavier Corman, CEO, Edebex
• Joachim Kaune, CEO, Fundflow
• Katrin Herrling, Founder, Funding Xchange
• Conrad Ford, CEO, Funding Options
• Joanna Nader, Partner/CIO, JRJ Group
• Anil Stocker, Co-Founder & CEO, MarketInvoice
• Guy Willans, COO, Trade River
As event partners, Peer2Peer Finance News can offer their readers a 10% discount on your delegate pass rate. To register please follow this link http://arf17-tickets.bcrconferences.com/. The Peer2Peer Finance News delegate discount code is p2p17– please utilise the code upon booking.
Alternatively you can contact email@example.com , quoting your discount code for payment via invoice.
For more information, go to: http://www.bcrconferences.com/events/alternative-and-receivables-finance-forum.